Extractable, the leading West Coast interactive agency, today announced it has won eight awards at the annual Web Marketing Association WebAwards.
Awards Extractable took home include:
* Best Credit Union Web Site – SAFE Credit Union
* Financial Services Site Standard of Excellence – Schwab MoneyWise
* Investment Site Standard of Excellence – Contango Capital Advisors
* Medical Site Standard of Excellence – Merit Medical
* Medical Equipment Site Standard of Excellence – Merit Medical
* Pharmaceuticals Site Standard of Excellence – Victory Pharma
* Technology Site Standard of Excellence – Network General
* Technology Site Standard of Excellence – IDT
The Web Marketing Association was founded in 1997 to help set a high standard for Internet marketing and development of the best web sites on the World Wide Web. Staffed by volunteers, this organization is made up of Internet marketing, online advertising, PR, and top web site design professionals who share an interest in improving the quality of online advertising, internet marketing, and web site promotion. Now in its 11th year, the WebAwards is the premier annual web site award competition that names the best Web sites in 96 industries while setting the standard of excellence for all web site development. More than 2,400 sites from 40 countries were adjudicated during this year’s competition. Entries were judged on design, copy writing, innovation, content, interactivity, navigation, and use of technology.
“We are very pleased to receive this recognition from our peers,” commented Craig McLaughlin, Extractable’s President and CEO. “These awards further validate Extractable as the leading provider of interactive services to financial services, life sciences, and high technology firms looking to leverage the web as a core component of their overall customer experience strategy. Our primary focus is creating business results for our clients through the online channel. The sheer number of awards we won this year is a testament to the quality of our people and their commitment to consistently delivering the best to our clients. We are lucky to have such a killer team.”